Who we are and how we operate is defined by our mission and values. We live and breathe them through our daily work and they help guide our decision making.
Lead, serve, and collaborate to mobilize enduring philanthropy for a better Arizona.
Our core values define who we are and how we operate.
- Exceptional Service - We serve and amaze our clients, nurturing lifelong relationships that span the generations.
- Stewardship - We safeguard donor intent in perpetuity, ensuring the resources entrusted to us are protected and invested in positive, sustainable outcomes for our communities.
- Integrity - We earn the trust of those we serve by operating ethically and transparently, honoring our commitments, and showing courtesy and respect in all aspects of our work.
- Innovation - We demonstrate and welcome creativity, resourcefulness, and ingenuity. We invite and encourage new ideas, pioneering practices, and inventive methods for achieving community good.
- Nimbleness - We are flexible, responsive, open to creative strategies and unusual requests, and able to take prompt action.
- Inclusion - Our strength is found in our differences. We believe diverse voices, engagement, and participation are essential to building and sustaining thriving communities.
- Collaboration - We believe in the transformative power of partnerships around shared passions and objectives. We encourage and celebrate teamwork, pooling of resources, open communication, and trust.